Fish Foot Painting
Everyone loves painting with their feet! This is a fun project to try, but I'm warning you it's messy! you need to be very focused when you start this project, or you'll have little colored footprints all over your house. ;)
- Finger paints
- White paper
- Sharpie marker
- Googly eyes
- Baby wipes
- Sit your toddler down next to you and prop up their foot on your leg.
- Paint their first foot with a variety of colors mixed together.
- Have them stand up and press their foot onto the paper.
- Wipe off with baby wipes.
- Let dry. Then with the Sharpie, add fins on the fish and bubbles out of the mouth.
- Have your child paint an underwater scene for the fish!
- Add googly eyes and any other personalization you want!
- Try an owl too!