My three-year-old goes to a preschool/daycare every day. So when I have a little extra time, I like to make a special snack for the kids. It helps out the teacher (I know she appreciates it) and the kids love it! I try and keep the snacks healthy, so these ones are a perfect blend of healthy and some sweet. And honestly, they took me 15 minutes tops. So you can do it too!
- Green grapes
- Large marshmallows
- Sharpie marker
- Clear cups with lids (5.5 oz)
- Put a layer of green grapes in the bottom of each cup.
- Add 2 marshmallows to each cup. My toddler helped with this part, so she could sneak a few in her mouth!
- Add more green grapes to fill up the cup. Make sure the marshmallows are pressed up against one of the sides of the cups.
- Put the lids on
- Draw funny and scary faces on the cups with the Sharpie marker. They don't have to be elaborate, just make sure the pupils of the eyes are over the marshmallows and maybe a smile or mad eyebrows. ;)