Owl Foot Paintings
Everyone loves painting with their feet! This is a fun project to try, but I'm warning you it's messy! you need to be very focused when you start this project, or you'll have little colored footprints all over your house. ;)
- Finger paints
- White paper
- Sharpie marker
- Googly eyes
- Baby wipes
- Sit your toddler down next to you and prop up their foot on your leg.
- Paint their first foot with a variety of colors mixed together.
- Have them stand up and press their foot onto the paper.
- Wipe off with baby wipes.
- Repeat for the other foot.
- Let dry. Then with the Sharpie, color in the body of the butterfly.
- Add googly eyes and any other personalization you want!
- Try a lobster too!