Shopkins Star Chart
Now that our little girl is a preschooler, helping out around the house is a necessity. And the infamous "star chart" works better than ever at this age - with the smallest reward going a long, long way. A year ago she was more motivated by family activity (like a trip to the zoo or a train ride) as the prize for completing the star chart, but now it's all about Shopkins! So I updated our old star chart with new velcro Shopkins, and voila "we" are listening again. :)
- Decide on how many activities you want to track for your little one. That will help you figure out how many boxes and lines to put on your chart.
- Draw out the grid on your posterboard and put in the categories and days of the week.
- Cut out the printed Shopkins into squares and apply one side of the velcro to the back.
- Put the opposite side of the velcro on the board.
- Your child will love adding their pieces as they complete an activity!